Dangerous driving arrest after three-vehicle collision leaves 10 people injured
- Credit: Archant
Ten people have been injured and one man arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving after a three-vehicle collision in Fenland.
Police were called at 6.35am on Thursday September 24 with reports of a crash involving three vehicles on the A141 at the junction with the B1093 near Wimblington.
The vehicles involved were a Ford Transit, a Renault Trafic and a Volkswagen Kombi which was towing a trailer.
A 49-year-old man from Wisbech, who was driving the Renault, has been arrested on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving. He remains in custody.
Officers, paramedics and the air ambulance attended the scene. Two people were seriously injured, but police said no one is believed to be in a life-threatening condition.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this collision should speak to an operator via the police online web-chat quoting incident 45 of September 24 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
If you do not have access a computer, please dial 101. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover