Wimblington photo group will help you bring the best out of your summer holiday pictures
BACK from a lovely holiday? Taken lots of pictures? What do you do with them now?
In Wimblington there is a group of people who would like to do more with their pictures than just leave them on the computer or internet.
We embrace all aspects of photography for those at all levels of photography.
More importantly, we look at how to present your pictures so that they can be enjoyed with the family, friends and acquaintances, either in an album, on the television or in the form of a slide show with music.
Most of these changes can be bought about with your own camera editing suite, but I will lean towards using what is considered the world leader of photo manipulation but in a more user friendly form.
You may also want to watch:
One of our group members has set up a web page under the auspices of Flickr where group members can display their photographs and comment on others.
This venture is a further step to the project of making St Peter’s Church fit for community use. All profits will go to church funds.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
The photogroup meets on Monday, then fortnightly, at St Peter’s Church from 7pm. The cost per session is just £2.
This first meeting will be a general introduction presentation.
For more information contact me on 01354 741872 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org