Improve your selfies and photographs by joining new group
- Credit: PETER JAMES
Do you enjoy taking selfies and photographs and want to learn more of what to do with them once taken?
Then come along to Wimblington Photogroup and enjoy a photographic evening on Friday January 28.
The group embraces all aspects of photography and every stage of photographry - from beginners to the more experienced, exploring all aspects of photography.
There will be regular photographic competitions and changes to pictures can be bought about with members' own camera editing suite.
However, group leader Peter James said he will lean towards using Adobe Photoshop elements.
"Come along and enjoy a pleasant evening with like-minded people," he said.
"If you don’t know the answer, the group could well help you."
- 1 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 2 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 3 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 4 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 5 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 6 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 7 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 10 All you need to know about FACT charity's dial-a-ride service
For more information, email email@example.com
The group, which is sponsored by Healthy Fenland and others, will meet fortnightly at Wimblington Parish Hall from 7-9pm.
Admission costs £3 per session. There is no annual fee, just pay as and when you come along. Refreshments are supplied.