Wimblington wedding planner wins award
- Credit: Archant
A Wimblington based wedding company has come first in all categories in the Wedding Industry Experts Awards.
GDC came first for most popular venue decor supplier in the awards.
Gayle Cox, the owner of GDC, said: “We have worked solid for 3 years building our business and ensuring our clients have the most perfect wedding day.
“The votes reflect this and we want to say a huge thank you to all our clients who voted for us and our staff and family who have been behind us every step of the way.”
GDC plan, venue-dress, host, and cater for everything to do with weddings including discos, candy carts, table linen and centre pieces.
You may also want to watch:
The firm has more than 70 weddings this year and next year is already more than half booked.
“This just shows that hard work and dedication can help you to achieve your dreams,” aid Gayle.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million