Wimblington wedding planner wins award
- Credit: Archant
A Wimblington based wedding company has come first in all categories in the Wedding Industry Experts Awards.
GDC came first for most popular venue decor supplier in the awards.
Gayle Cox, the owner of GDC, said: “We have worked solid for 3 years building our business and ensuring our clients have the most perfect wedding day.
“The votes reflect this and we want to say a huge thank you to all our clients who voted for us and our staff and family who have been behind us every step of the way.”
GDC plan, venue-dress, host, and cater for everything to do with weddings including discos, candy carts, table linen and centre pieces.
The firm has more than 70 weddings this year and next year is already more than half booked.
“This just shows that hard work and dedication can help you to achieve your dreams,” aid Gayle.
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road