WIN!: �50 National Garden Gift Voucher to give your garden a ‘new look’ this summer
TWO lucky readers can get a ‘new look’ garden with National Garden Gift Vouchers – one the whole family can enjoy. That’s because they will each receive a �50 voucher as a winner in our competition.
Gardening is one of the simplest ways of keeping the whole family active and counts towards our daily fitness regime.
In fact, by planting and eating fruit and vegetables, you can also achieve your five a day, resulting in healthier eating habits and a more active lifestyle.
National Garden Gift Vouchers also give you the freedom to choose the plants and accessories you really want for your outside living space – whether it’s creating new flower beds, sourcing containers to grow herbs or vegetables in or simply investing in new garden furniture.
National Garden Gift Vouchers can be bought and redeemed at more than 2,000 leading garden centres and gardening outlets throughout the UK, with more than 90,000 garden plants and products on offer.
Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk or call 0871 384 3237 for more details.
• To be in with a chance of winning one of the vouchers, answer this question:
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 3 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 4 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 5 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 6 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 7 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 8 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had undiagnosed Alzheimer’s’
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill woman
- 10 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
How many garden centres and outlets across the UK accept the National Garden Gift Vouchers?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to National Garden Gift Vouchers Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday May 13. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be the first two answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to readers living in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.