WIN!: �50 National Garden Gift Voucher to give your garden a ‘new look’ this summer
TWO lucky readers can get a ‘new look’ garden with National Garden Gift Vouchers – one the whole family can enjoy. That’s because they will each receive a �50 voucher as a winner in our competition.
Gardening is one of the simplest ways of keeping the whole family active and counts towards our daily fitness regime.
In fact, by planting and eating fruit and vegetables, you can also achieve your five a day, resulting in healthier eating habits and a more active lifestyle.
National Garden Gift Vouchers also give you the freedom to choose the plants and accessories you really want for your outside living space – whether it’s creating new flower beds, sourcing containers to grow herbs or vegetables in or simply investing in new garden furniture.
National Garden Gift Vouchers can be bought and redeemed at more than 2,000 leading garden centres and gardening outlets throughout the UK, with more than 90,000 garden plants and products on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk or call 0871 384 3237 for more details.
• To be in with a chance of winning one of the vouchers, answer this question:
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 8 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
How many garden centres and outlets across the UK accept the National Garden Gift Vouchers?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to National Garden Gift Vouchers Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday May 13. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be the first two answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to readers living in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.