Win a family meal at Frankie & Benny’s in Wisbech - and claim a free children’s meal with our coupon
- Credit: Archant
Frankie & Benny’s has opened its newest restaurant in Wisbech – and to celebrate one reader will win a meal for four people.
In addition, children can eat for free when an adult meal is purchased from the main menu, using our special coupon.
Fifty jobs have been created at the New York Italian chain’s latest restaurant, at the Cromwell Road Leisure Park, which can cater for more than 150 people.
Bar, restaurant and kitchen staff and cleaners have been hired from the Wisbech area.
Restaurant manager Adam Wyatt, of Wisbech, said: “I’m extremely excited and all the staff are chomping at the bit to get going. It is exciting to be in an up-and-coming town like Wisbech.”
You may also want to watch:
There are more than 200 Frankie & Benny’s restaurants across the UK and abroad. The first opened in Leicester, in 1995.
Frankie & Benny’s is popular with all the family for its huge range of delicious meals – including burgers packed with flavour, freshly made pizzas and succulent barbecue ribs.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
There are also menus for lunches, desserts and lighter options - and all items on the breakfast menu are £5.
Frankie & Benny’s is open from 9am-11pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am-10.30pm Sundays.
• One reader will win a three-course meal for four people from Frankie & Benny’s specials menu*. The specials menu is available Sunday to Friday and costs £11.95 for two courses (top up to three courses for an additional £2.50).
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
In what year did the first Frankie & Benny’s restaurant open in the UK?
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com – mark your e-mail Frankie & Benny’s Competition and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number. Closing date is Friday, April 25. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.
* Drinks are not included in the prize.
• To claim a free children’s meal when an adult meal is purchased from the main menu, simply cut out the coupon, printed in the April 18 edition of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard, and present it at the restaurant.