WIN!: A must have for Tottenham Hotspur FC fans - The Spurs Quiz Book
ONE thousand questions covering the last 30 years of one of England’s most famous football clubs have been compiled in one quiz book - and we have three copies to give away.
The Spurs Quiz Book covers the history of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club during the 80’s, 90’s & 2000’s will be published on October 30.
With sections covering the players, managers, opponents, transfers, kits, scores, fees, trophies, wins and losses as well as all those memorable matches that have shaped the club’s long and successful history, this book can’t fail to put you through your paces.
Packed with information, The Spurs Quiz Book is certain to provide hours of entertainment for football aficionados of all ages and is guaranteed to turn up one or two surprise facts about Spurs.
Whether you are Tottenham’s number one fan, a dedicated follower of football or simply want to brush up on your knowledge about the popular North London team, this tribute to Spurs is sure to score a hit.
You may also want to watch:
The book also includes a foreword from musician and Spurs fan Chas Hodges (Chas and Dave), who states: “The book is a good idea, plenty of buyers in my family.”
The book has been compiled by Essex-based compiler and Spurs fan Chris Cowlin who has already compiled more than 40 quiz books.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
He said: “This book has been a dream to write. It is something I have always wanted to.
“I have aimed the questions at all types of fans, the avid supporter to the armchair fan; and it doesn’t matter if you are eight years old or 80 years old - there is something for everyone.”
The compiler’s spokeswoman Jackie Bright said: “Chris has researched Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and has produced some fantastic questions which I am sure every Spurs fan will enjoy.”