Win: Colman’s Mustard picnic hamper up for grabs to celebrate British Sandwich week
THIS year make British Sandwich week, 16th-21st May, one to remember with Colman’s English mustard - a hearty, honest condiment that many British meals would be lost without!
If you want to get your teeth into the ultimate English sandwich, enter this competition to win a Colman’s English Mustard Picnic Hamper containing a range of Colman’s mustards, Special Edition wholegrain mustards with chilli, red peppers and beer, a Colman’s Apron and Tea Towel set and the Colman’s Mustard Cookbook.
This summer, many of us will be enjoying our favourite sarnies outdoors be it a ham, sausage, cheese or steak and onion, accompanied by a dollop of tasty Colman’s English Mustard.
The world famous brand dates back to 1814 when Jeremiah Colman set out in the mustard business.
Today, the company offers so much more than the UK’s favourite range of mustards. The Colman’s range also includes everything and anything from Classic
You may also want to watch:
Mint Sauce to Beef Strogonoff casserole mixes.
For your chance to win this great prize, answer the following question correctly:
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
Where is Colman’s Mustard based?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to Colman’s Mustard Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday May 27. Alternatively e-mail your answer to email@example.com.
The competition closes on May 27 and winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. Entrants must be from the catchment areas of The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard. Archant competition rules apply.