Win: Colman’s Mustard picnic hamper up for grabs to celebrate British Sandwich week
THIS year make British Sandwich week, 16th-21st May, one to remember with Colman’s English mustard - a hearty, honest condiment that many British meals would be lost without!
If you want to get your teeth into the ultimate English sandwich, enter this competition to win a Colman’s English Mustard Picnic Hamper containing a range of Colman’s mustards, Special Edition wholegrain mustards with chilli, red peppers and beer, a Colman’s Apron and Tea Towel set and the Colman’s Mustard Cookbook.
This summer, many of us will be enjoying our favourite sarnies outdoors be it a ham, sausage, cheese or steak and onion, accompanied by a dollop of tasty Colman’s English Mustard.
The world famous brand dates back to 1814 when Jeremiah Colman set out in the mustard business.
Today, the company offers so much more than the UK’s favourite range of mustards. The Colman’s range also includes everything and anything from Classic
Mint Sauce to Beef Strogonoff casserole mixes.
For your chance to win this great prize, answer the following question correctly:
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
Where is Colman’s Mustard based?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to Colman’s Mustard Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday May 27. Alternatively e-mail your answer to email@example.com.
The competition closes on May 27 and winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. Entrants must be from the catchment areas of The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard. Archant competition rules apply.