WIN: Daniel O’Donnell album ‘Moon Over Ireland’ - the perfect Mother’s Day gift
Daniel O’Donnell’s new album is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day and we’ve got three copies to give away.
‘Moon Over Ireland’ - featuring 16 tracks including 2010 single ‘Tipperary Girl’ - celebrate’s the Irishman’s 30 years as a singing star. He is the only artist to have charted at least one album every year since 1988.
Daniel is about to embark on another UK and Ireland tour and is known to be a favourite amongst his fans for his charismatic and engaging stage presence. The country and Irish folk star has already sold more than 10 million records.
He has amassed a phenomenal 14 top-30 albums - 10 of them in the top 10 - since 2000. He’s also one of the UK’s top 60 best-selling album artists of the 21st Century.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the three CD’s, answer this question:
How many tracks are on Daniel O’Donnell’s new album?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact, to Daniel O’Donnell competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday March 25. Alternatively, e-mail your entry to email@example.com
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
The winners will be the first three answers drawn at random from all the correct entries. Entry is restricted to readers who live in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.