WIN: Daniel O’Donnell album ‘Moon Over Ireland’ - the perfect Mother’s Day gift
Daniel O’Donnell’s new album is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day and we’ve got three copies to give away.
‘Moon Over Ireland’ - featuring 16 tracks including 2010 single ‘Tipperary Girl’ - celebrate’s the Irishman’s 30 years as a singing star. He is the only artist to have charted at least one album every year since 1988.
Daniel is about to embark on another UK and Ireland tour and is known to be a favourite amongst his fans for his charismatic and engaging stage presence. The country and Irish folk star has already sold more than 10 million records.
He has amassed a phenomenal 14 top-30 albums - 10 of them in the top 10 - since 2000. He’s also one of the UK’s top 60 best-selling album artists of the 21st Century.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the three CD’s, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
How many tracks are on Daniel O’Donnell’s new album?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact, to Daniel O’Donnell competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday March 25. Alternatively, e-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
The winners will be the first three answers drawn at random from all the correct entries. Entry is restricted to readers who live in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.