WIN!: Divine Chocolate hamper up for grabs to make festive season even more divine
CHRISTMAS wouldn’t be the same without mulled wine, festive lights and, of course, lots of chocolate. From selection boxes to advent calendars, chocolate is an essential Christmas goodie.
And to celebrate, Divine Chocolate is offering one lucky reader a hamper packed with Christmas treats including:
• Dark Chocolate Salted Fudges.
• Divine Christmas Chocolate Coins.
• Divine Milk Chocolate.
You may also want to watch:
• Divine Fruit & Nut.
• Divine Dark Chocolate.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
• Divine Dark with Ginger & spices.
• Divine White Strawberries.
• Divine Chocolate Orange.
• Divine Chocolate with Raspberries.
Divine Chocolate sources the very best quality cocoa from Ghana. It is not only Fairtrade, but is also 45 per cent owned by the farmers themselves.
To make this Christmas even more divine, Divine has also released its Christmas 2010 range which this year sees the addition of a chocolate box collection. The range comprises of milk chocolate pralines, dark chocolate covered salted fudges, white chocolate strawberry truffles and dark chocolate brazil nuts.
Free delivery is also available on all online gifts worth �20 or more from www.divinechocolateshop.com between now and December 15. Just use the code FSDEC1 when you order.
• To be in with a chance of winning the hamper, answer this question:
Where do Divine cocoa beans come from?
To enter, e-mail your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries is Friday December 10. Entry is restricted to the catchment area of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.
• Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by e-mail from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by e-mail please include your e-mail address on your postal entry.