WIN!: Enjoy the Magic of Motown at Cambridge Corn Exchange
DIRECT from the USA and celebrating 50 years of number one hits, the Magic of Motown tribute concert show is coming to Cambridgeshire.
The Detroit record label that brought the likes of the Temptations, Diana Ross and the Supremes, the Four Tops, Stevie Wonder, the Jackson 5 and Marvin Gaye to the world enjoyed its first number one hit in 1961. Please Mr Postman by the Marvelettes was followed by 56 other US Billboard chart toppers.
Motown Records became the world’s greatest record label and The Magic of Motown authentically revives the biggest hits of all: Stop in the Name of Love, What Becomes of the Broken Hearted, I Heard it Through the Grapevine, All Night Long, I’m Coming Out, My Girl and Dancing in the Street to name but a few.
We’ve teamed up with the producers of the hit-packed production to give away five pairs of tickets to see the production at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday October 14.
With an incredible cast, dazzling costume changes, superb choreography and a live band recreating that elusive Motown sound, you’ll be dancing in the aisles and screaming for more Magic of Motown.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
In which American city was the Motown label based?
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 4 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 5 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 6 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 7 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
To enter, click the Related Link at the top of this page.
The competition closes on Thursday October 6. The winner will be the first five answers drawn at random from all correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.