WIN! Family ticket to Holiday on Ice show in Peterborough up for grabs
HOLIDAY on Ice returns to Peterborough next month with a show that guarantees highly charged entertainment which will melt the ice.
And one reader will win a family ticket for four – worth �128 – to the 7pm performance on February 2, the opening night.
A cast of more than 40 world class skaters will seamlessly glide through smouldering boleros, sultry Latin rhythms, Big Band and high-octane Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Choreographed by Olympic champion Robin Cousins MBE, Tropicana celebrates love and life with extravagant costumes, passionate dances and non-stop music, making this one of the most thrilling ice spectaculars you will ever see.
Tropicana also features interpretations of some of the best loved songs of Barry Manilow.
You may also want to watch:
Adult ticket prices range from �25-�36 with concessions for senior citizens and children at �12. A family ticket at �70 is also available, as is a discount and one free place for 10+ adults booked as a group.*
New for 2012 is a limited edition ‘Meet and Greet’ package on selected performances for just �10 per person.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
For more information about the show, at Exec Peterborough, visit www.holidayonice.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning the family ticket, answer this question:
Which famous ice skater is the show’s choreographer?
To enter, simply click the Related Link at the top of this page.
Closing date for entries is January 13. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Usual competition rules apply.
* 10% booking fee applies on each individual ticket and a �2 transaction fee will apply to the total order. A one off admin fee of �12 applies to group bookings of 10+.