WIN!: Family ticket to opening night of Holiday on Ice show in Peterborough
HOLIDAY on Ice returns to Peterborough with a new spectacular show - and we have a family ticket to the opening show up for grabs in our competition.
Energia comes to the EXEC Peterborough, at the East of England Showground, from February 3-6 and an exhilarating joruney through space and time is guaranteed.
Colour, excitement and fun is accompanied by scintillating choreography and some magnificent costumes representing the planets.
The show was launched at the National History Museum in September and received acclaim for its energy, extravagance, exhilaration and music which has been especially composed for the show.
Holiday on Ice is the world’s most visited ice show, having been watched by 321 million people. It has visited 620 cities in more than 80 countries across five continents.
You may also want to watch:
Champion skater Kevin Cottam has directed and choreographed the show. More than 40 international skaters will take you through the story of the universe starting with an exploding Supernova and finishing with a Bollywood-style celebration of Diwali, the annual festival of light.
Tickets are on sale now, with prices ranging from �24-�30. Children’s tickets are �12, with savings available for groups. For more information, visit www.holidayonice.co.uk and to book tickets call 01733 452336.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
• We have a family ticket for four people to the opening show on Thursday February 3, worth �120. To be in with a chance of winning, make sure you grab the November 26 edition of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.