WIN: Flights fit for royalty this summer with Monarch
IF you’re thinking about your next great escape to the sun we’ve got just the thing for you!
Monarch are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of return flights to Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Turkey or Greece – perfect destinations for a summer getaway!
You could be jetting off on Monarch’s new flights to the sun-drenched Greek Island of Corfu, discovering the delights of Portugal’s Algarve, soaking up the sun on a Spanish Costa, enjoying everything that Turkey’s Aegean and Turquoise coasts have to offer or simply taking some time out to relax on the Balearic or Canary Islands – the choice is yours!
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question correctly:
Which country doesn’t Monarch fly to?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Slimmer crowned 'greatest loser' after dropping four stone
- 4 Jail for man who broke partner’s nose and intimidated witness
- 5 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 6 Thunderstorms set to hit Cambs after hot intense weekend
- 7 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 8 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
To enter send your answer with your name, address and telephone number on a postcard to Monarch Flights Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than June 3, 2011. Or alternatively e-mail email@example.com.
Monarch operates scheduled flights from London Luton to Alicante, Bodrum, Corfu, Dalaman, Faro, Gibraltar, Lanzarote, Larnaca, Malaga, Majorca, Menorca and Tenerife with fares, including taxes, starting from just �38.99 one-way (�61.99 return). Visit www.monarch.co.uk
Terms & Conditions:
1.The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date, June 3, 2011. 2. The winner must be aged 16 years or over. 3. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. 4. The prize is offered subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights.
5. The prize is valid for travel before 31 December 2011. 6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch to any scheduled destination from London Luton airport (full route details can be found at www.monarch.co.uk). 7. Airport taxes are included in the prize. 8. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of hold/checked-in baggage). Entrants must be from the catchment areas of The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard. Archant competition rules apply.