WIN: Flights fit for royalty this summer with Monarch
IF you’re thinking about your next great escape to the sun we’ve got just the thing for you!
Monarch are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of return flights to Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Turkey or Greece – perfect destinations for a summer getaway!
You could be jetting off on Monarch’s new flights to the sun-drenched Greek Island of Corfu, discovering the delights of Portugal’s Algarve, soaking up the sun on a Spanish Costa, enjoying everything that Turkey’s Aegean and Turquoise coasts have to offer or simply taking some time out to relax on the Balearic or Canary Islands – the choice is yours!
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question correctly:
Which country doesn’t Monarch fly to?
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
To enter send your answer with your name, address and telephone number on a postcard to Monarch Flights Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than June 3, 2011. Or alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monarch operates scheduled flights from London Luton to Alicante, Bodrum, Corfu, Dalaman, Faro, Gibraltar, Lanzarote, Larnaca, Malaga, Majorca, Menorca and Tenerife with fares, including taxes, starting from just �38.99 one-way (�61.99 return). Visit www.monarch.co.uk
Terms & Conditions:
1.The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date, June 3, 2011. 2. The winner must be aged 16 years or over. 3. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. 4. The prize is offered subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights.
5. The prize is valid for travel before 31 December 2011. 6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch to any scheduled destination from London Luton airport (full route details can be found at www.monarch.co.uk). 7. Airport taxes are included in the prize. 8. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of hold/checked-in baggage). Entrants must be from the catchment areas of The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard. Archant competition rules apply.