WIN! Four readers will win a meal for their family at The Cobblestones, March
FENLAND’S newest pub and restaurant, The Cobblestones, has teamed up with this newspaper to offer four lucky readers the chance to win a tasty pub meal for their family.
Up for grabs is a three-course meal for four families* at The Cobblestones, March, a Marston’s Inns and Taverns pub which opened last year.
The pub serves food in a family friendly environment, with a two-for-one format applying to all main course meals.
It is one of Marston’s newly built venues. More than 60 are planned to be built by the company as part of a drive to provide top quality pubs across Britain.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
In which year did The Cobblestones open for business?
- 1 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 2 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 5 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
To enter, text CT COBBLE followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on May 11. There are four prizes of a meal for a family of up to four people at The Cobblestones. The winners will be the first four correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.
*Family of up to four people