WIN!: Free flights to Italy, Croatia or Greece with Monarch
IF you’re looking to escape the winter blues, we’ve got just the thing for you.
We’ve teamed up with scheduled leisure airline Monarch to offer one reader the chance to win a pair of tickets on one of the airline’s new routes in Italy, Croatia or Greece for summer 2012.
You could be jetting off on one of Monarch’s new flights to the cosmopolitan city of Dubrovnik in Croatia, soaking up the sun on the captivating Greek island of Crete or discovering the delights of Milan, Rome or Venice in Italy – the choice is yours.
Monarch operates flights to Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Turkey from London Gatwick and London Luton airports with fares, including taxes, starting from �36.99 one way (�61.99 return).
In addition to year-round low fares, Monarch also offers a bespoke “build your own class of travel” range of products and services both on the ground and inflight.
You may also want to watch:
All customers are allocated a seat at check-in but for those wishing to select where in the cabin they sit to ensure that families and groups are seated together, seats can be pre-booked from �4.99 per one-way flight.
For customers looking for added comfort, extra legroom seats are also available offering up to 6in of extra space from only �9.99.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
More information - including the latest deals - can be found at www.monarch.co.uk
TO be in with a chance of winning answer this question:
Which city in Croatia is one of Monarch’s new routes for summer 2012?
To enter, text CT MONARCH followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and postcode to 80058. For example: CT MONARCH A JOHN SMITH CB2 1TC. Texts cost �1 plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 23:59 on 17/02/2012. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply - visit www.cambstimes24.co.uk
Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
2. The winner must be aged 16 years or over.
3. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
4. The prize is offered subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights.
5. The prize is valid for travel before 31 October 2012.
6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch to Dubrovnik, Heraklion, Milan or Venice from London Gatwick or Rome from London Luton
7. Airport taxes are included in the prize.
8. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of hold/checked-in baggage).