WIN!: Join EastEnders actresses and Ice Road Trucker at Truckfest Peterborough
SPECTACULAR entertainment and famous faces are guaranteed at Truckfest Peterborough from May 1-2 - and six lucky readers and their families will enjoy the fun on offer.
Hundreds of trucks will be packed into the East of England Showground for the annual extravaganza - including giant American vehicles and commercial vehicles of yesteryear.
Numerous displays are planned for the main arena, including a visit by Bigfoot the monster truck.
Among the famous faces attending this year’s show are former EastEnders actresses Kara Tointon and Lacey Turner.
Kara will visit the show on May 1. She played Dawn Swann in the BBC soap and won Strictly Come Dancing in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Lacey, who won an amazing 33 awards for her portrayal of Stacey Slater, will be at Truckfest on May 2.
Star guest at this year’s show is Alex Debogorski of Ice Road Truckers. Alex, who has shot to fame on the Channel 5 TV series, will be flown from Canada to be a Truckfest on both days.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
Visitors will also be able to try their chances against BDO darts world champion Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams, who lives at Market Deeping and plays for Cambridgeshire. For the chance to play the champ, visit www.truckfest.co.uk
Discount advance tickets are available now from the 24-hour hotline on 0844 209 7363.
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket for two adults and two children worth �35, answer this question:
In what year did Kara Tointon win Strictly Come Dancing?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact, to Truckfest Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday April 8.
The winners will be the first six answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply. Entry is restricted to readers living in the catchment areas of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.