WIN!: One-night stay for two at Thoresby Hall Hotel with Anglia Co-operative Travel
FANCY sampling a VIP lifestyle? We’ve teamed up with the Anglia Co-operative Travel branch in March to provide one lucky couple with a special prize.
The branch is celebrating its recent move to 34 Broad Street by giving one reader the chance to win a one-night stay for two at the stunning Thoresby Hall Hotel and Spa on the edge of Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire.
Thoresby Hall dates back to the 18th century and was once home to dukes and earls.
Now it’s part of the Warner Leisure Hotels empire and has a fantastic array of facilities – including a heated indoor swimming pool; spa pool, steam room and sauna; archery, croquet and fencing; and outdoor bowls green.
Our winner and guest will be able to use the facilities and enjoy a delicious three-course meal in the evening, plus full English or continental breakfast the next day before departure. The prize is worth almost �300.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Natasha Thatcher said: “What better way to celebrate our move to 34 Broad Street, March, than pampering a reader and guest?
“Thoresby Hall Hotel really is a special place to stay and the winner will have a truly memorable time.”
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
Natasha and her team have more than 50 years’ experience in the travel business, offering great deals on UK and foreign holidays, short breaks, cruises, coaching holidays and travel money.
And by becoming and Anglia Co-operative member your money will go even further – earning you reward points on all of your bookings.
To stand a chance of winning our great prize, answer this question:
Thoresby Hall Hotel is on the edge of which forest?
To enter online, click the link at the top of this page.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Closing date for entries is Tuesday June 28. Archant competition rules apply.
• Terms and conditions: One night stay must be taken on a Sunday, dates subject to availability; guests must be over 21 years of age. Stay includes use of all facilities, including spa – treatments will incur an additional cost.