WIN! Paddington Bear and Robertson’s team up to offer one lucky reader a hamper packed with goodies
SUMMER has drawn to an end and it’s back to school for the children.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and youngsters. With a full range to choose from including Robertson’s classic Golden Shred Orange Marmalade and the zesty Silver Shred Lemon Marmalade, there’s a taste to suit all the family.
Now, Marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear, the fictional bear who migrated to England from Peru, has joined forces with Robertson’s to offer a fantastic prize of a hamper full of Robertson’s marmalade, a Paddington cuddly bear and his new Cookbook.
For more information visit www.robertsons.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning the hamper, answer this question:
Which country did Paddington Bear migrate from?
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
C) Hong Kong
To enter, text CT BEAR followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on August 24. The winners will be the first five correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.