WIN!: Paddington Bear joins forces with Robertson’s Marmalade - and win prize pack to celebrate
WE’VE teamed up with Robertson’s Marmalade to give away a prize pack to celebrate the company teaming forces with Paddington Bear.
SUMMER has drawn to an end and it’s back to school for the children. Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
Now, marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear, from Peru, has joined forces with Robertson’s - and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize pack containing Robertson’s Marmalade and other goodies by entering our competition.
To enter, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
Which country does Paddington Bear come from?
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
c Hong Kong
Send your answers on a postcard, including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Paddington Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than Friday October 22.
Alternatively, e-mail your answer to email@example.com and make sure you include your contact details.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to those living in the circulation areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.