WIN!: Paddington Bear joins forces with Robertson’s Marmalade - and win prize pack to celebrate
WE’VE teamed up with Robertson’s Marmalade to give away a prize pack to celebrate the company teaming forces with Paddington Bear.
SUMMER has drawn to an end and it’s back to school for the children. Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
Now, marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear, from Peru, has joined forces with Robertson’s - and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize pack containing Robertson’s Marmalade and other goodies by entering our competition.
To enter, answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
Which country does Paddington Bear come from?
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like
c Hong Kong
Send your answers on a postcard, including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Paddington Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than Friday October 22.
Alternatively, e-mail your answer to email@example.com and make sure you include your contact details.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to those living in the circulation areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.