WIN!: Paddington Bear joins forces with Robertson’s Marmalade - and win prize pack to celebrate
WE’VE teamed up with Robertson’s Marmalade to give away a prize pack to celebrate the company teaming forces with Paddington Bear.
SUMMER has drawn to an end and it’s back to school for the children. Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
Now, marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear, from Peru, has joined forces with Robertson’s - and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize pack containing Robertson’s Marmalade and other goodies by entering our competition.
To enter, answer this question:
Which country does Paddington Bear come from?
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 6 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
c Hong Kong
Send your answers on a postcard, including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Paddington Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, to arrive no later than Friday October 22.
Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include your contact details.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Entry is restricted to those living in the circulation areas of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Archant competition rules apply.