WIN: Party in the Park family tickets worth �106 up for grabs
FOLLOWING its huge success of Party in the Park starring Bjorn Again last year the promoters are back this year on August Bank Holiday Sunday with a fabulous picnic style family concert – with ‘The Best Queen Show ever’ performed by Mercury.
Over a decade on tour, Mercury is now firmly established as one of the world’s most authentic tribute to Freddie Mercury & Queen, and with the spectacular selling of Holkham Hall this year’s ‘Picnic in the Park’ is one not to be missed!
Formed in 1998, Mercury has played major festivals across Europe from Majorca through to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
Other prestigious shows include heading a New Year’s Eve festival in Dubai, which was broadcast live to millions on MTV Asia.
Most recently Mercury have appeared at an exclusive concert for Queen’s own Roger Taylor, as well as being asked to perform at the unveiling of the first memorial to Freddie Mercury in front of Queen lead guitarist Brian May and Freddie Mercury’s family.
You may also want to watch:
In August James Ashton will be performing the ultimate tribute to the King of Pop Michael Jackson during Bank Holiday Sunday.
Tickets are available from Holkham Hall on 01328 71311 or through the 24hr hotline 0844 209 7364.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
But you can win one of six family tickets to the Party in the Park worth �106 each!!
Simply answer the following question correctly to be in with a chance of winning…
What is the of Queen’s lead guitarist?
a) Brian May
b) Brian Ferry
c) Brian Jones
To enter send your answer with your name, address and telephone number on a postcard to the Party in the Park competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than August 5, 2011. Or alternatively e-mail email@example.com with the subject Party in the Park.
Archant competition rules apply. Editors decision is final. Entrants from catchment area only.