WIN! Plant a smile on mum’s face this Mother’s Day with £100 of National Garden Gift Vouchers
- Credit: Archant
Make Mother’s Day special by planting a smile with National Garden Gift Vouchers.
We’ve got £100 of vouchers for you to win and give to your Mum so she can splash out on a ‘new look’ garden – one that the whole family can enjoy.
Whether it’s creating new flower beds, sourcing containers to grow herbs or vegetables in or simply investing in new garden furniture, National Garden Gift Vouchers give you the freedom to choose the plants and accessories for your outside living space.
They can be bought and redeemed at more than 2,000 leading garden centres and gardening outlets throughout the UK, with more than 90,000 garden plants and products on offer.
Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk to see all the outlets that sell and accept them, or log on and buy your own.
You may also want to watch:
You can also become a fan and buy vouchers on Facebook www.facebook.com/GardenGiftVouchers or follow on Twitter @gardengiftvouch or via the blog at www.vouchergardenblog.com
• To stand a chance of winning the vouchers, answer this question:
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
National Garden Gift Vouchers can be spent at how many garden centres and outlets across the UK?
To enter, simply e-mail your answer, marked National Garden Gift Vouchers Competition, to email@example.com - make sure you include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on Friday, March 14. The winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random after the closing date.
Archant competition rules apply.