WIN!: See ABBA tribute Bjorn Again at Burghley House in Stamford
ABBA tribute show Bjorn Again returns to Burghley House on Saturday 11 June - and five lucky readers will each win a pair of tickets in our competition.
Bjorn Again will perform the greatest hits of ABBA at a picnic-style event - including the Eurovision winning song Waterloo and songs such as Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia and Take A Chance On Me.
The picnic-style outdoor event is followed by a fireworks display.
Promoters LIVE Promotions and Burghley say the show promises to be the ultimate pop party of this summer.
Described by Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant as “absolutely brilliant”, the internationally acclaimed show was created and founded in 1988 in Melbourne by director and musician Rod Stephen.
In the past 21 years the production has grossed more than �35million, from more than 3,500 performances in 50 countries across the Northern Hemisphere.
Highly acclaimed by everyone from Tom Jones to Kylie Minogue, this really is the one ABBA experience you won’t want to miss - in the splendid setting of Stamford’s historic Burghley House.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 3 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 4 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 5 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Santa's magical, mystery arrival in the Fens on a tractor
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 10 Crash on A141 caused by 'medical issue'
Benny Anderson, of ABBA, said: “Bjorn Again are the closest you can get to seeing ABBA.”
Bjorn Again will be supported by The King of Pop Show, featuring the top Michael Jackson show and dancers.
Tickets are on sale direct from Burghley House on 01780 752451, Stamford Arts Centre 01780 763203 and 0844 209 7364 (24-hour hotline).
However, you could win a pair of tickets - worth �59 - by entering our competition.
To enter, answer this question:
What is the name of ABBA’s Eurovision winning song?
a) Mamma Mia
c) Dancing Queen
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Bjorn Again Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Tuesday June 7. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be the first five answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply. Entry is restricted to readers who live in the catchment area of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.