WIN!: See Charlie Landsborough in concert at the Cresset in Peterborough
MUSIC icon Charlie Landsborough comes to Peterborough next month as part of his forthcoming autumn tour - and you can be there to enjoy the show.
Three lucky readers have the chance to win a pair of tickets to the country and folk artist’s performance at the Cresset on Sunday October 17.
The tour coincides with the launch of a limited edition version of his latest album Nothing Lasts Forever, which includes a 60-minute documentary entitled Shine Your Light and a full live performance which was filmed in Limerick.
Charlie first shot to fame with the evocative What Colour Is the Wind in 1994 and his music always hits the spot. He has dedicated fans the world over, even as far afield as Australia where he tours later this year.
Charlie and his five-piece band are well known for keeping concert-goers enthralled. His engaging anecdotes captivate audiences wherever he performs - he is as entertaining as he is melodic and there’s always a good dose of humour thrown in.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie also recently released his autobiography Storyteller, which has done so well already that the publishers are already planning a reprint.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are availabe by calling the Cresset on 01733 265705.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 8 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
• For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the show, make sure you see the September 17 edition of the Cambs Times or the Wisbech Standard.