WIN! See Charlie Landsborough in concert at the Cresset, Peterborough, on October 31
THIS autumn sees Charlie Landsborough take his own brand of country/spiritual music back on the road on a 19-date tour.
It comes to the Cresset in Peterborough on October 31 – and we are giving away two pairs of tickets.
This year saw the release of Charlie’s 25th studio album. He is best known by many for his song What Colour is the Wind, which won a host of British Country awards in the mid-1990s.
However, Charlie continues to tour and work relentlessly and is still pleasing crowds all over the world, as far afield as Australia and New Zealand.
Last year saw his talent recognised by the British Country Music Hall when he was inducted into its Hall of Fame.
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �18.50 (�16.50 concessions) and can be booked by calling the box office on 01733 265705.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
Complete the Charlie Landsborough hit –
What Colour is the ...
To enter, text CT CHARLIE followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on October 26. The winners will be the first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.