WIN!: See Eddi Reader live at King’s Lynn Arts Centre on October 25
TWO lucky readers will win a pair of tickets to see Eddi Reader perform at King’s Lynn Arts Centre later this month.
Eddi Reader was brought into the limelight with the pop band Fairground Attraction and their single Perfect and parent album First of a Million Kisses, which both topped the British charts.
However, it has been her subsequent solo albums which signalled her increasing ability to assimilate different musical styles and make them all very much her own.
From the traditional to the contemporary, Eddi brings to joyous life all forms of song. Her rare blend of meltingly true vocals and towering romanticism combine with an astute and pragmatic nature to make her a unique and powerful figure in contemporary British music.
Eddi comes to the Arts Centre on Thursday October 25 - and we are giving away two paris of tickets in a competition.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
With which group did Eddi Reader launch her musical career?
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
a) The Human League
b) Fairground Attraction
c) Boy Meets Girl
To enter, text CT READER followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on October 19. The winnes will be the first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.