WIN!: Set of four tickets for Ramsey 1940s Weekend
WE have two sets of four tickets for this year’s Ramsey 1940s Weekend to give away in a competition.
This year’s event takes place at the Old Army Camp in Wood Lane from August 20-21. The site was the area headquarters for a searchlight and anti-aircraft battery during the Second World War.
Evening dances, living history displays, an air show, tank rides and musical entertainment will all be part of the show.
Day tickets cost �7.50 for adults and �5 for children (under-5s free) and concessions. A family pass for two adults and two children costs �20.
For more information visit www.ramsey1940sweekend.info or call 07594 294831 or 07881 730047.
You may also want to watch:
Our tickets can be used at any time by any age over the two-day event - meaning they can be used as family tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
Where is this year’s Ramsey 1940s Weekend taking place?
To enter, click the related link at the top of this page. Entry closes at noon on Tuesday August 16. Please leave your name, address, daytime contact number and e-mail address.
The winners will be the first two answers drawn at random from all the correct entries. They will be contacted by phone.
Archant competition rules apply.