WIN: Six stories from the latest hit series of children’s books ‘Myro the Smallest Plane in the World’
THIS November sees the launch of an exciting new series of children’s books - as ‘Myro, the Smallest Plane in the World’ prepares to capture the imagination of the country’s youngsters.
And you can be amongst the first to get a glimpse of the new hit - as we’ve got a full series of six books worth �50 to give away.
The fully illustrated stories follow the adventures of Myro the Microlight as he settles into his new home and makes new aeroplane friends. All the stories are set in Australia.
This original series of six story books has taken British entrepreneur Nick Rose 7 years to create with the help of more than a dozen talented freelancers.
Every page is crammed full of colourful images and each book has an adventure which will appeal to kids and adults alike.
You may also want to watch:
The characters are lively and lovable and sure to find a place in children’s hearts, just like the ‘Thomas’ books have done for generations.
• To be in with a chance of winning the set of six books, answer this question:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
In which country is the ‘Myro the Smallest Plane in the World’ series set?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Myro Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday March 4. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to email@example.com
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.