WIN!: Spirit of Pink Floyd Show comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange - we have pair of tickets to give away
THE Spirit of Pink Floyd Show comes to King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on March 3 - and we have a pair of tickets to give away in a competition.
Having just completed the world tour, the band is bringing their stunning new production to the Fens.
Director Ben Appleby said: “I’m thrilled to be bringing this new show to my home county and have been overwhelmed by the reaction to it so far.
“The guys in the band are really excited and can’t wait for fans to see the new show.”
Guaranteed to delight not only Pink Floyd fans but music lovers of all ages, do not miss your chance to see the most electrifying recreation of the music from one of the world’s most enduring bands.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �20. For more information contact the box office on 01553 764864.
• To be in with a chance of winning the pair of tickets, answer this question:
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
Who is the director of the Spirit of Pink Floyd Show?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to Pink Floyd Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday February 18. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.