WIN! That special romantic occasion at the New Kashmir Balti House, March
- Credit: Archant
A THREE-course Valentine’s Day meal for two is all booked at the New Kashmir Balti House in March – all that’s needed are the two people who will enjoy it.
We have teamed up with brothers Amin and Aziz Haque, owners of the Indian restaurant, to give away a meal to the value of £40* in a competition.
Everyone who dines at the restaurant on Valentine’s Night will receive a glass of Champagne on arrival.
Live entertainment will also be provided by Deon Damon from 8.45pm.
Contemporary Indian cuisine has been attracting customers to the New Kashmir Balti House, in Elwyn Road, for 18 years.
The Balti House offers spacious accommodation for up to 70 people. Dishes cooked by the Balti method are cooked rapidly and with wonderful aromatic spices. The brothers employ a chef with more than 20 years experience to cook the innovative dishes.
If you want to eat at home then the takeaway service is also very popular.
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 3 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 4 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 5 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 10 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
Amin and Aziz, who also have a popular restaurant in Ely, have built up a regular clientele during their 18 years in March.
• To be in with a chance of winning the meal, answer this question:
In which March street is the New Kashmir Balti House?
A) Elwyn Road
B) Broad Street
C) Dartford Road
To enter, text CT BALTI followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday, February 8. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.
*Drinks are not included in the prize.