WIN! Three pairs of tickets to Cambs gig of Charlie Landsborough’s latest UK tour
CHARLIE Landsborough returns to Cambridgeshire this spring as part of a 15-date UK tour in support of his 21st studio album - and you could enjoy the occasion.
Love In A Song is released on March 21 and features a plethora of love songs, all covers which have been given the distinctive Landsborough treatment.
As part of his tour Charlie will play the Brook House Hotel in Soham on April 8 - and we have three pairs of tickets to give away in a competition.
Charlie is no stranger to performing live and last year played a hugely successful raft of dates throughout the UK and Ireland as well as returning to Australia for another major tour.
A consummate live performer, Charlie and his five-piece band are well known for keeping concertgoers enthralled. His anecdotes captivate audiences wherever he plays - he is as entertaining as he is melodic – while his musicality is unquestionably superb.
His music ranges from inspirational to country, from ballad to anthem. He has dedicated fans the world over.
• For a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 9 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
What is the name of Charlie Landsborough’s new album released next month?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact, to Charlie Landsborough Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday March 11. Alternatively, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be the three answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.