WIN!: Tickets to England v Pakistan at Trent Bridge up for grabs
ENGLAND will take on Pakistan in the first npower Test Match next week at Trent Bridge in Nottingham - and you could be there on the fourth day thanks to our great competition.
We are offering three pairs of tickets for Sunday August 1 to celebrate npower’s sponsorship of the Test Series and its new sponsorship of the Football League from the 2010/2011 season.
Should you enter, you will also be entered into a free prize draw to win tickets to a Football League game of your choice.
The npower Football League, ‘the home of real fans’, has set up a new initiative to help football clubs with community projects. Clubs will have access to a Community Fund of more than �2million to deliver community initiatives in their area.
Fans will also be rewarded for switching their gas and electricity supply to npower and paying by direct debit.
You may also want to watch:
For ‘real fans’, npower has launched Football Saver for new customers – it is a guaranteed seven per cent cheaper than standard rates until September 30 2011.
You also get a �45 voucher to spend at your local Football League club shop, say, for example, towards a new shirt for the season.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
To take advantage of the offer call 0800 975 6613 quoting N570P, offer closes on September 30 2010.
• To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the test match, and to be entered into the free prize draw, make sure you grab the July 23 edition of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard.