WIN!: Tickets to Harvest at Jimmy’s Suffolk to celebrate launch of Jordans Creations
TO celebrate the launch of NEW Creations Oat Granola, Jordans Cereals is offering two readers the chance to win a pair of day tickets to the Harvest at Jimmy’s festival in Suffolk.
Our winners will also receive a selection of Jordans nature friendly cereals and bars; including Creations Baked Apple & a Hint of Cinnamon and Creations Juicy Cranberry & Golden Honey Oat Granola, plus two special edition Emma Bridgewater bowls.
Harvest at Jimmy’s takes place at Jimmy’s Farm, Wherstead, near Ipswich, from September 9-12 and is a celebration of food and music for friends and for families.
Whether you’re interested in watching cooking demonstrations from some of the nation’s best-loved chefs, including James Martin and Mary Berry, or would rather listen to the soulful sounds of The Kooks and Eliza Doolittle, there is certainly something for everyone.
You can also visit the Jordans stand where you can enjoy some of the new cereals.
NEW Jordans Creations is a unique blend of lightly toasted oats - grown on Conservation Grade farms which help wildlife flourish - and simple delicious ingredients. The oaty base is sweetened only with honey and Creations contains nothing artificial.
Flavours include Baked Apple & a Hint of Cinnamon and Juicy Cranberry & Golden Honey Oat Granola.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 3 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 8 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 9 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 10 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
• To be in with a chance of being one of our two winners, answer this question:
Where is Jimmy’s Farm?
To enter, simply click the related link at the top of this page. Please ensure you leave your name, address and a daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday August 19. The winners will be the first two answers drawn at random from all the correct entries and will be contacted by phone.
Archant competition rules apply.