Win tickets to see Katherine Jenkins in concert at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Superstar diva Katherine Jenkins performs at Thetford Forest next month as part of the Forestry Commission’s Forest Live concert calendar.
And we have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to give away two pairs of tickets in a competition.
Katherine Jenkins is the world’s most prolific classical crossover artist.
In 2003 she signed the biggest-ever recording contract for a classical artist and has since become the premiere ambassador of bringing classical music to a mainstream audience. Her stratospheric rise made Katherine the fastest-selling mezzo-soprano ever.
To date, Katherine has released nine studio albums, all of which have sold in excess of seven million copies and gone platinum around the world.
She has received numerous awards for her recordings, including two Classical BRITS for the coveted Album of the Year Award.
Her most recent accolade is receiving an OBE in the 2014 New Year Honours List for services to music and charity, in particular, her work with the armed forces.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Teenage driver dies yards from home in 2am crash
The concert, on July 12, with the National Symphony Orchestra, will include a selection of Katherine’s favourite works as well as classic proms repertoire.
For tickets and further info call the box office tel 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
How many times has Katherine Jenkins with the Classical BRITS Album of the Year Award?
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your entry Katherine Jenkins Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Thursday, July 3. The winners will be the first two answers drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.