WIN!: Tickets to The Best Queen Show Ever at Burghley’s Picnic in the Park
THE Best Queen Show EVER returns to Burghley House for this summer’s Picnic in the Park - and you could be there too.
We have teamed up with Live Promotions Events Ltd to give away five pairs of tickets - worth �70 - to the picnic-style family concert on Saturday June 9.
Following the huge success of Picnic in the Park last year, Mercury return with their tribute to Freddie Mercury & Queen.
Formed in 1998, Mercury is now firmly established as one of the world’s most authentic tributes to Queen. The band has played major festivals across Europe - from Majorca through to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.
Other prestigious shows include heading a New Year’s Eve festival in Dubai, which was broadcast live to millions on MTV Asia.
You may also want to watch:
Most recently Mercury have appeared at an exclusive concert for Queen’s Roger Taylor, as well as being asked to perform at the unveiling of the first memorial to Freddie Mercury in front of Queen’s Brian May and Freddie Mercury’s family.
Tickets for Picnic in the Park are available through the 24-hour hotline 0844 209 7364.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
• To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
Mercury headlined at a New Year’s Eve festival in which city?
A) Abu Dhabi
To enter, text CT QUEEN followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 23:59 on 04/05/2012. There are five prizes of a pair of tickets to Picnic in the Park at Burghley House. The winners will be the first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.