WIN: Two pairs of tickets to stunning ABBA tribute show by SINGING TO THE EDITOR
SPECTACULAR ABBA tribute show Thank You For The Music is entering its 18th year of dazzling audiences across the country - and now you can sing to our editor for a chance to win tickets.
We’ve teamed up with the show’s promoters to offer two pairs of tickets to see the stunning concert when it visits Cambridgeshire in March and there are two ways for readers to win.
Fans of the super group can secure a pair of tickets by singing their favourite ABBA song down the phone to the Editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard, John Elworthy.
On Friday February 18 Mr Elworthy will be primed to take your calls any time between 9am-5pm. Simply ring our office on 01354 652621, ask to speak to the editor and then treat him to up to 30 seconds of your own vocal ABBA tribute.
Make sure to leave your name and contact number after your brief performance to be in with a chance of winning the prize.
You may also want to watch:
The world-famous ABBA tribute show features million-selling hits Mamma Mia, Super Trouper, Waterloo and their biggest-selling single Dancing Queen, which this year celebrates its 35th anniversary.
As well as the tribute to ABBA, the show also features Bee Gees Magic, who perform all the Bee Gees greatest hits with the backing of a live band.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
Martin Spooner, who plays Bjorn in the show, said: “Few bands can claim to have made as big an impact on British pop music history.
“Their million-selling hits - such as Dancing Queen; Super Trouper; Knowing Me, Knowing You; The Name of the Game; Mamma Mia and Take a Chance on Me - are eternal. ABBA’s music is as popular today as it was in their seventies and eighties heyday.
“Thank You For The Music continues this incredible legacy.”
You could also win tickets to the show at Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday March 18 by answering this question:
Thank You For The Music stars an authentic live tribute to ABBA and which other million-selling super group?
To enter, send your answer on a postcard including your name, address and daytime contact number, to ABBA Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ to arrive no later than Friday February 25. Alternatively e-mail your answer to email@example.com and put ABBA Competition in the message line.
The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.
• Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by e-mail from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by e-mail please include your e-mail address on your postal entry or mark your e-mail entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.