WIN! Two readers will each win a pair of tickets to 80s Mania at the Cresset, Peterborough
HITS from the 1980s will be celebrated when a reunion tribute concert comes to Peterborough - and we are offering two pairs of tickets for the show.
More than 35 songs will be performed at 80s Mania with top acts recreated including Duran Duran, The Human League, Kim Wilde, Culture Club, Wham!, Nena, Toni Basil, Dead or Alive, Madness, Madonna, Spandau Ballet and Cyndi Lauper.
Now in its fourth year, the concert is endorsed by legendary Top of the Pops and BBC Radio 1 Presenter/DJ Mike Read.
With the help of two giant projector screens he stars as the show’s compere/presenter. He is also the DJ voice on a fictitious radio station’s pre-show, interval and after-show.
The show, Europe’s only 80s multi-tribute concert show, comes to the Cresset on Friday May 11. The show starts at 8pm and tickets cost �19.50 (�15.50 concessions). To purchase, contact the box office on 01733 265705.
You may also want to watch:
• To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, answer this question:
Which legendary BBC Radio 1 DJ endorses 80s Mania?
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
A) Dave Lee Travis
B) Tony Blackburn
C) Mike Read
To enter, text CT MANIA followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 23:59 on 01/05/2012. There are two prizes of a pair of tickets to 80s Mania at the Cresset. The winners will be the first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.