WIN! Two readers will win £100 of giftcards and vouchers - a perfect Christmas present
- Credit: Archant
The festive season is fast approaching - there are just 47 days until Christmas Day.
But if the thought of Christmas shopping fills you with dread then why not treat friends and family to a gift card or voucher this year?
Giftcards and vouchers are the perfect gift that everyone wants. They offer flexibility, choice and avoid the awkward moment of unwrapping a present you don’t like.
Christmas shopping has never been more stress-free with a vast range of giftcards and vouchers to suit everyone, offering a simple yet tailored solution to gift giving, guaranteed to bring long-lasting joy and memories.
Giftcard & Voucher week, which runs from November 9-16, has been created to celebrate the positive appeal of gift cards and vouchers in the run up to Christmas, eliminating last-minute panic buying, and ensuring you have one less thing to worry about in the countdown to Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
To toast the special week two readers will win £100 of giftcards and vouchers to spend with sponsors supporting the campaign, including H Samuel, Halfords, Love2Shop, National Garden Gift Vouchers, TreatMe and Wickes.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
How many days are there until Christmas Day?
To enter, text CT GIFT followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday, November 15. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
• By responding you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.