WIN!: We’re giving away �100 National Garden Gift Voucher - perfect for Christmas and beyond
NATIONAL Garden Gift Vouchers let green-fingered family and friends choose the gifts they really want - and they keep on giving long after Christmas has gone.
Whether it’s plants and shrubs for brightening up flower beds, garden furniture or accessories that make outdoor living easy, or simply new pots and containers for an instant garden or patio makeover, National Garden Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift solution.
National Garden Gift Tokens was introduced in 1962 with the aim of becoming available to be bought and sold nationwide for the convenience and enjoyment of UK gardeners. In 2000, National Garden Gift Tokens became National Garden Gift Vouchers.
They can be used at more than 2,000 outlets across the UK with more than 90,000 garden plants and products on offer. And, unlike some other vouchers or gift cards, there is no expiry date so they can be used at any time.
Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk to see all the outlets that sell and accept them, or log on and buy your own.
You can also become a fan and buy vouchers on Facebook by visiting http://www.facebook.com/#!/GardenGiftVouchers or follow on Twitter @GardenGiftVouch or visit the blog http://www.vouchergardenblog.com/
• One reader will win �100 of vouchers. To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 4 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 5 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 6 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 7 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 9 Murder suspects continue to be quizzed as detectives seek CCTV
- 10 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
In what year was the National Garden Gift Tokens scheme introduced?
To enter, text CT VOUCHER followed by your answer (A, B or C), name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on November 16. The winners will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.