WIN! You could win family ticket to Chinese State Circus show in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
THE THRILL of the Chinese State Circus comes to East Anglia’s mini Albert Hall when it visits Great Yarmouth next month.
Your family could be part of the action with our competition – one reader will win a ticket for four people to watch the stunning show of human skill and extravagant costumes.
The Chinese State Circus is performing its latest show, Yin Yang, at Yarmouth’s Hippodrome, which is Britain’s only surviving dedicated circus building.
The circus celebrates 2,000 years of tradition with a show that explodes on stage with a riot of noise and colour in a spectacular two-hour extravaganza.
Thirty Chinese artists perform in the production including a display of human juggling, the amazing bicycle act, the swinging poles act, dynamic hoop divers and the Shaolin Master known as The One.
You may also want to watch:
The show is rated as daring, breath-taking and thrilling and is an ideal family show for all ages with evocative sets, soaring musical scores and colourful costumes.
Hailed as “the most exhilarating circus it has ever been my privilege to see” by the London Evening Standard, it is at the Yarmouth Hippodrome for four shows over three days on Friday, May 10, at 7.30pm, Saturday, May 11, at 2.30pm and 7.30pm and Sunday, May 12, at 2.30pm.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
Our winner can choose which performance they would like to attend.
• To be in with a chance of winning tickets for four people to see the show, answer this question:
How many years of tradition will be celebrated by the Chinese State Circus?
To enter, text CT CIRCUS followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday, May 3. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.