Win your very own and exclusive set of Christmas cards in our great festive competition
CHILDREN from across Fenland will once again get the chance to see their art designs in print as we launch our annual children’s Christmas card competition.
This year’s contest will be judged by staff at shoe manufacturers Josef Seibel, which is sponsoring the competition in conjunction with the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Children from all over the fens are encouraged to design a Christmas card and enter it into the competition.
The winner will receive a set of their own printed copies to give to family and friends.
The competition is now officially open and entries can be submitted up until the closing date on Friday December 3.
You may also want to watch:
Designs, including a name, address and daytime contact number, should be sent to Christmas Card Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ.
Jennie Petchey, Brand Development Manager at Josef Seibel, said: “All the team at The Footwear Outlet and Josef Seibel are pleased to be sponsoring this year’s Christmas card competition.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
“We very much look forward to seeing the innovative and creative Christmas cards designed by the local children.
“The winning card will need to be original, colourful and incorporate the essence of what Christmas means to them.”
It is anticipated that this year’s prize will be as hotly contested as last year’s - where scores of artistic youngsters entered their designs.
Archant competition rules apply.