Budding detectives scour streets of Chatteris as winner of family-fun event is unveiled
- Credit: Archant
The winner of this year’s ‘Buddy’s Scavenger Hunt’ has been revealed after families and businesses scoured the streets of Chatteris as part of the annual event.
Ward Gethin Archer tasked budding detectives with finding paw prints and collecting each item on Buddy the dog's shopping list from the town's shops in August, including a paperclip.
Participants had to return all items to the estate agent, who arranged the event in conjunction with the Rotary Club of Chatteris.
All participants received a prize and were entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher to spend at any of Chatteris' high street shops, with Liam Villarosa the lucky winner.
Lauren Dilworth of Ward Gethin Archer who organised the scavenger hunt, said: "As a firm with an office in the centre of town, we really enjoy being part of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
"The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun and helped encourage people to shop locally in Chatteris."
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public