Winners of our Co-operative Travel Disneyland Paris competition enjoy meeting Mickey Mouse during trip of a lifetime
OUR lucky winner of the Co-operative Travel Disneyland Paris competition enjoyed meeting Disney’s most famous characters with her two children and mum during their trip of a lifetime.
Young mum, Tina Varney, had hoped to save enough money to take her two children to Disneyland Paris next year.
But the 22-year-old scooped the first prize, worth more than �1,200, in our holiday photograph competition and spent part of the October half-term staying at the four-star Magic Circus Hotel Paris.
Tina, of Harvester Close, March, her two children Leah and Ollie Connolly, and her mum, Susan Varney, loved every minute of their three-day, four-night trip.
She said: “We had a fabulous holiday at Disneyland Paris and it was the best couple of days.
You may also want to watch:
“We met lots of characters and went on lots of rides and we cannot thank you enough for sending us on the trip.”
The photograph of Tina’s two children on the beach at Mablethorpe was chosen as holiday snap of the year by our readers.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’
The Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard postbag was literally swamped by hundreds of entries as families submitted photos in the hope of winning the dream trip.
Tina said: “I went when I was younger and had always wanted to take my own children while they are at the right kind of age.
“After they told me I had won I just telephoned my mum and started screaming down the phone.”
The prize was offered by Co-operative Travel based in the Westgate Department store in Station Road, March, in association with Leger Holidays and Disneyland Paris.