Wisbech accountants are in the top 100 in the country
- Credit: Archant
Staff and partners at Moore Thompson say they are jumping for joy having been named as one of the UK’s top 100 accountancy firms.
The firm, which has offices in Wisbech, Spalding and Market Deeping, has been placed 92nd on the 50 + 50 list, which is put together annually by leading professional publication Accountancy Age.
Mark Hildred, Managing Partner at Moore Thompson, said: “We are absolutely delighted to be listed in this year’s 50 + 50 list, which places us amongst the UK’s largest and fastest growing accountancy firms.
“We feel this listing recognises our contribution to the profession and the support we provide to businesses across the region.
“This year we have continued to experience strong growth throughout our practice and I am looking forward to seeing whether we can improve our position next year.”
You may also want to watch:
This is the third time that Moore Thompson has made the prestigious list and its selection has been based upon the firm’s strong growth throughout 2015 in all of its core areas, including audit, accounts and tax services.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle