Wisbech based Foster Property Maintenance branch into building with 12 homes for Roddons Housing Association
WISBECH based Foster Property Maintenance is set to partner with Roddons Housing Association to provide 12 affordable homes.
Foster has gained planning permission for the new development at Parson Drove.
It’s a first for Foster’s new development arm which has overseen the design and will also build the homes.
Foster acquired the land for Roddons and says it then met the housing association’s brief and planning conditions to allow the �1.2million scheme to go ahead.
Also involved is their sister company Foster Renewable Energies who will design and install energy-efficient renewable technology measures.
You may also want to watch:
David Haynes, FPM director, is excited about the prospect of working with Roddons.
He said: “Building these quality homes will transform the lives of local people, providing spacious, energy efficient places to live in the heart of rural Fenland.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
A spokesman for Roddons said Foster had “worked tirelessly to get this scheme off the ground, working closely with us to provide much-needed accommodation in Parson Drove.”