Wisbech firm hires fish and chips van and puts on free lunch for tenants whose kitchens they were upgrading
- Credit: Archant
A WISBECH property maintenance firm thanked residents for their patience while they were carrying out refurbishments to their homes by giving them free fish and chips.
Foster Property Maintenance hired a Smokey’s Fish and Chips van and hosted a lunch for tenants in Ashwell Court, Norwich.
The firm was contracted by Cotman Housing association to refurbish the tenants kitchens.
Matt Dillon, FPM Operations Manager, said: “The residents of Ashwell Court have been most understanding. They have tolerated us in their homes over the past few weeks whilst we have been upgrading their kitchens.
“Given the inevitable disruption this has caused we wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for their co-operation and patience.”
You may also want to watch:
FPM, founded in 1976, refurbish and build social housing in East Anglia.
They won the 2012 Environment and Sustainability award at the Archant Anglia EDP Business Awards and are the current holders of the Fenland Enterprise Business Awards ‘Business of the Year’ 2012.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
To find out more about them go to www.fpm-ltd.co.uk