Wisbech food preparation factory unit could fetch �200,000 at auction
PART of the former Walpole Fruit Packers site in Wisbech is due to go under the hammer later this month.
The food preparation factory on the Broadend Road Industrial Estate - most recently occupied by garlic processors Jardin Du Midi - is being sold at auction by Cheffins in Cambridge on September 28.
The property comprises 11,620sq ft of factory premises, chill stores and 0.88 acres of development land. That land has an expired planning consent for four extra small industrial units.
Philip Woolner of Cheffins said: “We have set a competitive guide price of between �175,000 and �200,000 and an added benefit is that the freehold title gives ownership of the estate road and other services.
“A service charge is levied on all the owners at the estate to cover the costs of providing shared services and road maintenance, and there is a sinking fund which has been accumulated and currently totals approximately �25,000.
You may also want to watch:
“It makes quite an interesting package for either an owner-occupier or a developer.”
For more information, contact Mr Woolner on 01223 213666 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'