Wisbech drama students achieve distinctions for their part in Shout the Mod Musical
- Credit: Archant
A group of Wisbech drama students have been commended for achieving distinctions in their exams after performing Shout the Mod Musical at the Angles Theatre.
Nineteen pupils at Wisbech Grammar School took part in the Trinity College London Musical Theatre and Acting examinations and achieved distinctions across the board.
Those who received distinctions included the cast, crew and musicians who ensured the colourful girls of the swinging ‘60’s sang and danced their way through the most exciting decade of the 20th century.
The pupils that starred in the show were; Faye Thompsett (Snettisham), Eleanor Sloan (Newton, Cambridgeshire), Megan Pledger (King’s Lynn), Catherine Missin (Wisbech), Ursula France (Hunstanton) and Amy Everall (Leverington).
“The costumes were fabulous, the music groovy, comedy was surprising and it certainly was the hottest gig in town,” said a spokesman for the school.
You may also want to watch:
“The results are a testament to the talent and dedication of all those candidates.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 4 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage