Wisbech Jetski ace Bushell claims world championship double in Arizona
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland Jetski star left his rivals trailing in his wake to become double world champion.
Sea-Doo ace James Bushell, of Wisbech, the reigning European and British Jetski champion, retained both the Pro Runabout Stock and Pro GP classes at the IJSBA World Finals at Lake Havasu, Arizona.
He said: “What a great world finals it turned out to be.
“I am really proud to have brought these two world titles back to the UK and would like to thank all those who have supported me and my racing this year. I couldn’t have done it without them.”
With the world finals behind him, Bushell has his sights fixed on his last race of the year – the King’s Cup in Thailand.
You may also want to watch:
James is a partner in Tallington and Tattershall-based 158 Performance which is named after his race number.
Form more information go to www.158performance.co.uk
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend