Wisbech loyalty card scheme gathers pace
- Credit: Archant
Momentum is building for the launch of the Wisbech Loyalty Scheme with the news that the first national retailer has signed up to offer discounts for shoppers.
Bon Marche, which is based in the town centre, will offer card holders 10% discount with a minimum spend of £20, when the scheme is launched at the end of October.
Horsefair manager and one of the sponsors of the scheme, Kevin Smith, said: “The addition of Bon Marche to the list of retailers who have already signed up to become part of the initiative is fantastic news.
“We are working hard to get as many retailers as possible to offer exclusive discounts that will benefit residents in and around Wisbech.”
In addition, two independent retailers have recently signed up - Dean’s Barbers in Norfolk Street are offering a £3 discount on father and son haircuts and the Digital Phone Co in the Horsefair is offering 20% off its phone accessory range.
You may also want to watch:
The Wisbech Loyalty Card Scheme is being funded on a joint basis by the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech Town Council and Fenland District Council and is fully supported by the Wisbech & District Chamber of Commerce.
It aims to boost retail and footfall into Wisbech town centre.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
All types of businesses in Wisbech can get involved in the scheme including local tradesmen and those offering professional services.
For more information on how to join for free please contact Stuart Hopkins of My Loyalty Card Ltd on 07794 222156 or email email@example.com.